CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Friday of April - 27 Weeks

The week in pictures!

On Tuesday night, Aaron and I went to the Brewers game in Milwaukee with our friends Steph and Chris. We'd never been to a game with them before and had a really good time. We sat in the family section--no drinking or foul language--but that wasn't a big deal. Got home late and were pretty tired. But fun!



Last Saturday, Aaron and I invited Evan's three cousins and his aunt and uncle to join us for Manitowoc's Eggstravaganza. The youngest cousin had no interest in letting go of mom or dad, but the other boys liked the chicks and bunnies.


Plenty of eggs to collect! The kids collected empty eggs by age group and then exchanged them for treat bags that were all equal. No need to be competitive.



I just love this picture of Aaron and Evan. Last night Evan called him daddy but then corrected himself. I know he thinks of Aaron as a dad even though he sees his dad a couple times a week. 



Ugh. I've been dreading this picture. But I know I'll regret it someday if I don't take it. This is my bump at 27 weeks and 2 days. I've gained a grand total of 5 lbs now. On the upside, those jeans are regular and not maternity. Pretty sweet, eh? I am officially in my third trimester.




And last but not least, I had to get a picture of the front of this shirt. My little Evan loves music and Aaron and I are hoping that our little Polka Dot feels the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!