CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Card


Evan came home from school with a Mother's Day card for me. My first reaction was, "Aw! Cuuuuuuuttttteeeeeee!!!!!!"


Then I opened it up. 

And this is what it said...




 Apparently, they were filling out some sort of "Magnificent Mom" checklist. Look at the age. Yup, my son thinks I'm 15. I mean, sure. Why not? He's 3, and 15 is probably old to him.

And my favorite food is now apparently spaghetti.

All I can say is, thank goodness he told them I call him Evan. Booger would have looked bad to the teacher.



From there, I think it gets better.

I was pretty excited that Evan knew that my hair was blonde even though I wasn't present. I thought that was impressive.

But check out that last sentence.

"My mom is very hungry." My son chose the word "hungry" to complete that sentence....


..........................................................

I'm just speechless.







He finished by signing his name, which put a beat back in my heart after reading that I was very hungry.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!