CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Shaver's First Day of 4K - {pretty, happy, funny, real}


round button chicken






{pretty} See the spider web? I marvel at the beauty of the workmanship!


{happy} A sleeping Scout! In her pretty $10 thrifted bassinet!


{funny} Little Shaver didn't want to stop watching PBS long enough to take a picture on his first day of 4K. Can you believe he has to get on the bus between 6:40 and 6:45 every morning!?




{real} I spent an hour folding five loads of laundry last night. *Sigh* Housework has been getting harder to keep up with as Scout won't sleep more than two or three hours at a time yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is way early for the bus! I hope you start getting more sleep soon - both for Scout and you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is crazy early of a bus ride!

    And Scout looks so sweet sleeping in that bassinet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!