The cousins had never been to our house before, so I really didn't know what to expect. The only real face time I'd had with the boys was when the twins were newborns. Turns out I had nothing to worry about.
All of the boys had a great time, and I had a lot of fun getting to know Evan's cousins. They've been collectively known as "the boys" so I've always grouped them together, but they really are little people with very different personalities. It was neat to see what characteristics they shared with my son, too.
It should be mentioned that the ratio of adults to toddlers was 3:4, though it felt more like 3:500. All of the boys had drippy noses and lots of energy. I used to think that Evan's aunt and uncle were nuts for having that many kids so close together. I still think that. That definitely wouldn't have been my idea of fun. But I do have a newfound respect for their chaos management and how they must handle their daily lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!