I've been having near-constant headaches. I finally got a break yesterday when I ate 4 eggs and 3 pieces of string cheese. A major dose of protein seems to soothe my head.
Still working out, whether I feel like it or not. It always bumps my mood up and makes me feel better.
I'm feeling a little pregnant--physically, I mean. I feel my uterus shifting when I roll to my side or belly but am still comfortable lying on my stomach or back. I also am still fitting into almost all of my regular clothes comfortably. The only ones on the way out are my "skinny" jeans. (You know? Those jeans you wear when you lose a couple pounds but can't wear when you're bloated from your period?)
The pregnancy journal says that I may be in maternity clothes or looking pregnant with my second child. Apparently the body remembers and automatically adjusts. I'm dreading looking pregnant, but I know it's coming. I asked Aaron if I look pregnant and he said my stomach is starting to stick out a little bit, but the rest of my is looking trimmer.
I did Jillian Michaels today (with major modifications, of course). The weight lifting felt good, but I took it a little easy on the ab and cardio workout. My body feels pretty good, minus the headaches and food aversions.
Easter Joy
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!