CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 weeks, 5 days

My dreams are out of control.

I'm getting more excited. Babies are cute and snuggly. I think Evan will enjoy being a helper. I've checked formula prices and feel like this is do-able.

I'm getting scared. This house is just the right size for the three of us. Do we have to move? What about the dogs? Will we find a place in the country with such a nice yard? Can we squeeze the kids into our old bedroom until we're down to at least one dog? I'm going to get huge. I can't sub over the summer and we'll be strapped for cash. So much to worry about.

I'm still doing well on my weight and eating and exercising. I've excersised every day, except the three days I was really sick last weekend. I'm eating well but indulge occasionally. I'm tracking food and water on sparkpeople.com to be sure that I'm not going over 2000 calories/day. I feel good. The nausea hasn't been as bad, the headaches are going away, and I'm approaching my twelfth week.

The time is approaching when this will no longer be a secret. I still want to put off telling others because of aforementioned reasons and also that I'm afraid I'll lose my determination to keep my weight down. When everyone knows you're pregnant, they expect you to look pregnant. I'm afraid my eating will get out of control again. I just can't do that!

Sleeping on my belly is starting to be slightly uncomfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!