CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Little Monkey {pretty, happy, funny, real}

round button chicken









Yes, I have a monkey boy!

Little Shaver was a monkey last Halloween, and recently he's been asking to dress up.

I don't know how well you can see his eyes but he has very {pretty} eyes. And this might sound kind of vain, but I think in general he is a {pretty} child. I get compliments on how cute and sweet he is from teachers, therapists, friends, and even strangers in stores.

Look how {happy} this boy is! He makes me {happy} to see him so smiley!

The tail shaking is {funny} and cute! Little Shaver loves to play along!

This is a {real} moment of life in my house--my toddler acts cute and goofy on an hourly basis!

2 comments:

  1. cute! and I think it is pretty happy that grandma (?) is in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!