The {pretty, happy, funny, real} edition of "It's a Girl!" She was just in time for this week's edition!
The baby is {pretty}.
I'm {happy} she's out and healthy.
My labor story is {funny}. Four wonderful nurses delivered my baby! The nurse who actually played the doctor said it was the fastest delivery she's seen in nine years of working here!
The tears in my wonderful husband's face are {real}.
Labor and delivery story to be told when I have time and energy. For now I'll just say that God is most gracious, she's healthy but yet unnamed, and I feel fantastic!
For more {pretty, happy, funny, real}, check out the Like Mother, Like Daughter blog.
Easter Joy
12 years ago

Congratulations! I hope you find a beautiful name for her!
ReplyDeleteOh hooray for new babies!!!! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny, but I just read your comment on my birth post from Baby and I came over here to leave you a comment on your induction post. Now that's a moot point! :)
Can't wait to hear the birth story - can't get enough of them. Have fun snuggling that sweet girl and God bless !
Congratulations! Definatly very pretty, happy, funny, and real :) Can't wait to read your birth story.
ReplyDeleteSo glad it was a healthy, quick delivery! She is beautiful! ~Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Very exciting, and I am glad all is well!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a wonderful way to tie the Pretty, Happy, Funny and Real together!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you the last while. So glad your little one arrived safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love to see proud Daddies too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new baby! Your husband looks so happy!
ReplyDelete