CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Mid-August! {pretty, happy, funny, real}

I'm holding a two week old and trying to get this up before my toddler wakes up, so we're letting the pictures do the talking this week!

{pretty}


I'm not a gardener, but I try. Notice the broken mirror at the back of the bed?

Scout looks so pretty while she sleeps!


I don't know what my thing is about this brand of canned peas, but I really like them. And I think the can is pretty.



{happy}

My dad and his first granddaughter

Hops playing in the pool, soaking up Mom's attention




{funny}
This guy's been hanging out all summer on our porch. Now he's found a home in my son's outdoor toy bin.

Hops is simultaneously drinking apple juice and chocolate milk while wearing one of Scout's bibs. Silly boy!

Hops took a picture of my dad, and Grampa D posed for it! What a sport!



{real}

I think this is the moment when Hops realized that the baby in mom's tummy we'd been talking about for months was not a joke.

Hops took a picture of my beagle. Pretty good for a four year-old, eh?

At least the children are as exhausted as I am.

Hops' foot\prints after playing in the sprinkler






For more {pretty, happy, funny, real}, click here!

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture of your son holding his sister! The flowers are pretty, and so is your sweet little baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are wonderful! There is so much to comment on: the adorable children (your son's expression as he's looking down at his sister is priceless), the afternoon repose, even the peas! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some great photos! I think my favorite might be your son's wet footprints on the patio. Such a little bit of a large, wonderful story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new baby girl! I know the exhaustion and "blogging" while holding a newborn, you get good at typing one handed! I'm expecting my 4th in September.

    I'm with you on the Le sueur peas, love the can too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Rest and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!