CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Toe Nail

I was clipping Evan's toe nails around 5 o'clock last night, and he was sitting better than usual. I buzzed right through and suddenly felt something fling into my eye.

No f-ing way... I'm thinking to myself.

Yup. There's a toe nail in my eye.

There's a TOE NAIL IN MY EYE!!!!!!

So we go to the emergency room. I'm not in pain, but after 30 minutes of trying to flush it out, it's not moving and I know it's time to see a doctor. I'm thinking there are going to be some scratches, I've got a foreign object in my eye, and there's got to be a lot of bacteria building up in there. I mean, I keep my child clean but not that clean!

Sometime around midnight I walk out of the ER--yes, I had to wait a very long time--with antibiotics and toe nail in hand.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!