I hate to post more than once a week, but a couple of things happened.
First, I got nosy and started reading through other people's blogs and realized there are a lot of public blogs out there--men and women just like me who are willing to share their thoughts and feelings.
Then I found a blog written by a mother of two who was daring enough to publicly discuss baby blues.
The wheels in my head started turning, and before I knew it, I was reading over my own private blog and realized what a disgusting, depressing mess I've become. It's time to get my stuff together, deal with my baby blues, and move on!
Then I decided to make my mess become public because... well, I guess I want other people out there to know that they're not alone.
So this private diary is now becoming a public blog in which I deal with the crap (my son's autism and my pregnancy blues), share in the joy (and though I haven't shared it yet, it's there!), and just make sure that I keep writing (because I've always dreamed of being an author).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!