CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

17.5 weeks

Last week, I finally broke down and called my doctor. I couldn't stop crying. I was beginning to hate and resent Aaron and the pregnancy (not the baby). Instead of accepting substitute jobs, I would sit at home crying, watching movies, sleeping. I refused to do any housework. When I was at work, I was snippy, moody, angry... He gave me a prescription. I feel well enough that the crying and mood swings have stopped. I don't want to feel euphoric or empty or blindly happy. I feel better and sound better now.

I had a doctor's appointment on Valentine's day. The heart rate was 165 and sounded good and strong. 2 lb weight gain last month for a total of .5 lbs lost so far in the pregnancy. We scheduled an ultrasound for March 14. I've been feeling movement and last week, I saw movement externally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!