CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Bathroom {phfr}

round button chicken


{Pretty}

This is the painting hanging above my toilet. Silly place to put such a beautiful painting, isn't it? I've had it for nearly ten years now and just love it. I feel such tranquility when I look at it.
Maybe the bathroom is a good place for this painting after all!


{Happy}

Looks pretty happy with his mess, doesn't he? Right before I snapped this picture, Evan asked me, "Mom, have you seen my widdle fiwetwuck?"
"Ummm... no."
{Funny}
This is a sign that we had to put on our bathroom door. I wish I was kidding. But we have a blind cat. He's memorized the way the house is supposed to be. If, for example, he usually jumps up to the toilet seat and sits in wait while I shower but said toilet seat is left up, there is a good chance a blind cat will fall into the bowl.
{Real}
Babies don't like ribbons.

Did you find contentment this week?

2 comments:

  1. My two year old likes fire trucks too, only he has trouble with the "tr" sound but not the "fr", so when he screamed it at the top of his lungs the other day in the grocery store parking lot as one drove by I wanted to put my hand over his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "funny" really made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!