1. Beautiful, healthy children.
2. A committed, loving, adoring, hardworking husband.
3. The means to make my student loan payments on time.
4. My camera because I can document my children's lives and share my joy of my children with others.
5. A caring best friend, whose listens to me when I'm down, saved me from complete desperation, cleaned my house, cares for my children, and shared all of the joys I've had from marriage to motherhood to birthday parties.
6. My brother Mike. He shared a difficult childhood with me, has loved and supported me, is the godfather of my son, and is a good friend.
7. My sister Bethany. She's my daughter's godmother, encourages and shares my faith, shares problems with me, listens to me, cares for me, and worries about me.
8. The quilt my grandmother made me when I was 10. I still have it, and it brings me comfort and warmth. Without it, I wouldn't have snuggled with my children this morning!
9. Allrecipes.com. Without it, my family and I would be starving!
10. Generous grandparents, who've always loved us, no matter what our mistakes.
11. The love and forgiveness of Our Lord, through Jesus Christ.
12. Unanswered prayers because if I had gotten everything I'd ever wanted, I wouldn't have the wonderful life I have today.
13. My son's autism because it has humbled me and brought me closer to God.
14. A home to live in.
15. My in-laws, who are so loving and accepting of my son and me, who desire a relationship with us.
16. My wonderful nanny, whom I've caught hugging and kissing my children, telling them she missed them over the weekend and that she loves them.
17. A loving and supporting family.
18. My dog, Eddie, is so sweet and gentle with my children, snuggles with me, and is a source of great comfort.
19. The ability to nurse with an abundant supply. It has helped me to bond with both of my children.
20. My son wanting to spend time with me. He wants to share in his accomplishments and joy. He recently requested a pajama party. We snuggled, ate junk food, drank soda, and watched Finding Nemo.
21. A warm and welcoming church to grow in.
22. I have a job that I not only enjoy but that is fulfilling.
23. Indoor plumbing.
24. My turn table and vinyl collection.

25. Students who remind me why I worked so hard in college.
26. My son's teachers because they care about him so much.
27. Board games. I know, I'm a nerd.
28. Toys. I'll admit it. I love my son's play kitchen as much as he does.
29. Pork chops fried in soy sauce.
30. Shakespeare.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!