CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Chocolate and Zzzzzz's

So far I seem to be craving chocolate and sleep. I napped for about 3 hours yesterday, slept in this morning and could easily go for another nap today. I have never wanted chocolate so much in my life. I'll take it anyway I can get it-- candy bar, ice cream, chocolate syrup, brownies, whatever! A small and powerful dose seems to do the trick each day but I think about it almost constantly.

This week I go to the doctor for the first time. I'm going with a list of questions including how many calories should I consume daily? and what can I do, if anything, to prevent pre eclampsia this time around?

The more time goes by, the more I enjoy this little secret. Aaron admitted that he sometimes forgets. I assured him that it's easy to do. We can't see our little polka dot and no one's constantly reminding us. Or giving us crap. It's just us. No huge reactions or outrageous comments. It's just... nice.

I'm actually dreading telling people. I don't want the commotion or constant stream of questions. I don't want the attention. I just want... well, I want to just go on with life as it is, with one minor addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!