I am having crazy dreams! Most of them are about people finding out that I'm pregnant. For example, in my dream the other night, I was bartending and had a low-cut shirt on. All of a sudden, my bosom just got huge and everyone started yelling, "You're pregnant!" and I panicked and woke up. All of the dreams are ridiculous or embarassing situations and extremely vivid, just as they were when I was pregnant with Evan.
Maybe it's because we haven't told anyone, but I really don't feel pregnant. It's very early--I'm only 8 weeks--but it just doesn't seem real.
I had my first doctor's appointment last Thursday. I have the same doctor I had with Evan and who was, coincidentally, Aaron's delivering doctor! He is estimating the due date to be July 28, but I just don't know. Evan took his sweet time, arriving 10 days late, and if Polka Dot is anything like his/her father, he/she is going to take his/her sweet time arriving as well!
Easter Joy
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!