CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eliana and Evan -- {pretty, happy, funny, real} edition

round button chicken


If you read my previous posts, you'll find that it hasn't been so happy for me lately, but I'm still finding contentment in my life. The documentation to prove it:


Eliana is turning into a very {pretty} and {happy} baby. Don't you think?

We're big Packers fans in this house. Can you tell?


The joy of being a big brother! Evan is always {happy} to spend time with his baby sister. I think it's {funny} when he lays on the floor next to her and mimicks her sounds and motions and she just stares at him.
Evan loves to hang out with Ellie as she grows and develops into a personality!


Little Eliana has found her smile. She's such a {pretty} and {funny} little thing when she smiles! Her red hair cracks me up! No matter how many generations pass, all the children in my family seem to get that red hair from the Irish stable boy my Swedish great-great grandmother ran away with!
I think Ellie was flirting with her daddy for this picture!


Window washing is such a {real} chore that seems to need to be done everyday. Of course it isn't done everyday. There just aren't enough hours. But the dusting and window washing are a bit of a {happy} time when my sweet little Evan pitches in! Auntie Leila is right--children really can help with the chores if we direct them! And Evan loves the praise I give him for being my "big helper"!
My big helper washes the hand smudges he put on the window. I think they're sweet, but alas! The nanny and therapists do not.

3 comments:

  1. Good job with the window washing! I'm sure he likes to be helpful as much as you like him helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your sweet little girl's smile is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Window washing is a very calming chore for the kids in our house. It's one they always "ask" to do...imagine that!

    My little guy likes to vaccuum and sweep,haha.

    Your kids are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!