CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mommy Moments

I follow Aimee's Blog, and she follows Colleen's blog. Colleen invited moms to share their "real" mommy moments. Here are mine.


My Top 5 "bad" mommy moments

1) "Sure you can have cake for breakfast."
2) "DON'T BITE THE DOG OR I'M GOING TO BITE YOU!!!!"
3) "Put your freaking toys away or I'm throwing them in the trash!" And then I actually did put a few in the trash.
4) "Brush your teeth!" My toddler spit all over the bathroom mirror, which I had just cleaned. I tossed the hand towel at his head and just walked away.
5) Mom. Mom. MOM. MOM! MOM!!
"Stop calling me that! I changed my name!"
You did?
"Yup. And I'm running away."

I'm looking at these and wondering why my husband and children love me. Hmmm... I might want to work on becoming more patient.

1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!